RE: Performance of MERGE INTO statement

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 13:06:56 -0400

I did when I emailed the original explain plan, but now I do not. However, the plan has not changed.

SQL> select user_stats,global_stats,num_rows,table_name   2 from user_tables
  3 where table_name='CALL_FACTS';

USE GLO NUM_ROWS TABLE_NAME
NO NO 4302218 CALL_FACTS SQL> select user_stats,global_stats,num_rows,table_name   2 from user_tab_partitions
  3 where table_name='CALL_FACTS';

USE GLO NUM_ROWS TABLE_NAME
NO YES 1078 CALL_FACTS
NO YES 4301140 CALL_FACTS