What are the default values cited in "DBA_PROFILES"

From: Gus Spier <gus.spier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 16:12:28 -0400

Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa, but I'm pressed for time and still cannot find the correct document that exposes the actual values in DBA_PROFILES.

SELECT * FROM DBA_PROFILES WHERE PROFILE = 'SERVICE_ACCOUNT' /

PROFILE RESOURCE_NAME RESOURCE LIMIT

SERVICE_ACCOUNT     COMPOSITE_LIMIT             KERNEL   DEFAULT
SERVICE_ACCOUNT     LOGICAL_READS_PER_SESSION   KERNEL   DEFAULT
SERVICE_ACCOUNT     SESSIONS_PER_USER           KERNEL   DEFAULT
SERVICE_ACCOUNT     CPU_PER_SESSION             KERNEL   DEFAULT
SERVICE_ACCOUNT     CPU_PER_CALL                KERNEL   DEFAULT

"Default" doesn't help me. What is the value? Where, in which document, do I find it written down?

Thanks in advance for any help you can send.

r,

Gus