Re: Documentation for HHWM and LHWM?

From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 09:49:55 -0700

Chuck,

I remember we had discussed this issue in the past ( in the early 2003) and you could search the oracle-l archives / comp.database.oracle.server. I also remember this topic discussed in John's Oracle 10g Insider Solutions book. Check the following URLs for some start.

http://www.orafaq.com/maillist/oracle-l/2003/02/20/1774.htm http://my.safaribooksonline.com/0672327910/ch08lev1sec5

-Gopal

--
Best Regards,