Re: Materialized View

From: Yong Huang <>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 10:39:06 -0700 (PDT)

If the materialized view name only appears in the plan, you need to check object_name of v$sql_plan (or dba_hist_sql_plan). Then you go from the SQL to v$sql.module, v$session, etc.

Yong Huang

On 5/2/08, Sanjay Mishra <> wrote:

> How can we find that who is using this materialized view. I had a database
> where MV log is created and is very big but cannot purge as I am not aware
> who has created. How we can say that this Log is used by which server or
> site

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ