Re: Manual DB creation in 11g for APEX 3.1

From: Rich Jesse <>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 00:02:48 -0500 (CDT)

That did it, Jeremy. I was missing the "dispatchers" init.ora param for XDB. And of course, I had messed up the install enough by then that I needed to remove/reinstall APEX 3.1, but I needed the practice anyway. :)

Nice util in epgstat, too. I'll have to read up on those docs to familiarize myself more with the underpinnings of APEX.

THANKS again!