Re: Pre-compile sql

From: <lkemnitz_at_uwsa.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 14:37:45 -0500

I was out to meeting till little bit ago.

I judged the compile time by using PowerBuilder. Upon executing the sql, I timed the amount of time it took to display the columns in the view. I then timed the amount of time before seeing data.

I am working on redoing the java to use prepared statements.

I have the cursor pinned in the shard pool already.

LeRoy Kemnitz
UW System Administration
Database Administrator
(608) 265-5775