Re: Dataguard Licensing

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 10:18:42 -0600

We just purchased EE for our new IBM series Z9. Our sales people told us one thing and when we went to sign the contract, it stated something else. We finally got it resolved--DG was not a seperate cost. However, we had to license Oracle for both servers, primary and standby. Because we're on the z9 and will be using VMs, we got lucky and can get away with a single license.

Sandy