Re: Install CRS 10.2.0.1 on RHES 5 64bit AMD

From: Manuela Atoui <atoui_at_fiz-chemie.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 17:04:55 +0200

Dear All,
thank you very much for your input. Support confirmed that this is a certified combination.
There is a document available with updated infos regarding the installation (for those people without metalink access): http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/relnotes.102/b15666/toc.htm#CJAFHGHG

Have a nice day
Manuela Atoui