Re: Export schema error Segmentation Fault(coredump)

From: nilesh kumar <nileshkum_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 09:15:51 -0700

Hello All,

I got resolved this, actually the problem was with the $ORACLE_HOME of my login-id and $ORACLE_HOME of the user to which I was sudo-ing to. My profile was showing the version of Oracle as "9" where as the user to which I was sudoing was version 10. I corrected my profile then I was able to take the export. It was not a space Issue.

Thank you very much for all your support and Help. Nilesh

--
Soni
Temples & Softwares are more or less the same, first we build them and then