Re: Export schema error Segmentation Fault(coredump)

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:51:58 +0800

Let's see the command line and the resulting output and errors.

Is it possible that there are two different files/binaries called "exp" and one of them is in the directory where it is failing and that your PATH includes "." before $ORACLE_HOME/bin ?

Hemant K Chitale
http://hemantoracledba.blogspot.com