Re: Issues with Triggers in an Oracle RAC

From: Hemant K Chitale <>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 23:25:05 +0800

I DID have problems with AUDIT SESSION that was enabled for a short while in an RAC instance.
Although the AUDSES$ sequence had been altered to a high CACHE value, there was some severe
contention during a connection storm (connections coming in at about 1 every 3 seconds) and one
instance did crash. We disabled Session Audit then. In my opinion, SYS.AUD$ tries to capture too much information.

Hemant K Chitale