RE: Cluster Interconnects configured in single-instance DB

From: Bobak, Mark <>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:18:40 -0400

Hmm....does the single instance database use the same $ORACLE_HOME as the RAC database?

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Database Administrator, System & Product Technologies ProQuest
789 E. Eisenhower, Parkway, P.O. Box 1346 Ann Arbor MI 48106-1346
+1.734.997.4059 or +1.800.521.0600 x 4059

ProQuest...Start here.