Re: RAC patch with lib/lib32/bin differences

From: Martin Bach <>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 19:53:23 +0200

Hi Martin!

I realised I had forgotten that you mentioned the OUI logfile when I clicked on the send button.

I have since then applied patch on a 32 bit SE RAC installation and compared $ORACLE_HOME/lib, $ORACLE_HOME/bin on both hosts. I also checked some directories in the cluterware home. All libraries and binaries except for a few (8) xxxO binaries which are generated as backups have identical sizes and timestamps, but again, that's been the Linux 32bit patch. Sorry but I can't be of more help.

Just out of curiosity: you don't have another Oracle software release on the same machine?

Best regards,