Re: Building a 10gR1 RAC

From: Allan Nelson <>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 10:30:10 -0500

It is a source of enormous frustration to me that my management believes there is no worthwhile advantage to upgrading to Every time someone asks me what versions I run on they look at me like I was run over by a bus. It seems that we just don't believe that there are some versions of Oracle and E-Business suite that you just don't want to be stuck on. Sigh.