Re: Building a 10gR1 RAC

From: Hemant K Chitale <>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 23:22:46 +0800

See MetaLink Note#362135.1 titled
"Configuring Oracle Applications Release 11i with 10g Release2 Real Application Clusters and Automatic Storage Management"

You should be on -- if you ARE taking the effort to go RAC, why not CU2 ?
CU2 would be worth it.

Hemant K Chitale

At 10:05 PM Thursday, Allan Nelson wrote:
>I'm running Financials <> and this is not
>certified with 10gR2. I'm told we can't upgrade.
>On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 9:00 AM, Gilles Konstand-d'alebout
><<>> wrote:
>If i may ask , why on <> ? I have one that
>is on <> and its querky , where the one on
><> is stable ?

Hemant K Chitale

"There is more to life than increasing its speed." Mohandas Gandhi Quotes