RE: Oracle Unbreakable Linux

From: Kevin Lidh <>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:42:31 -0600

Mmm...pancakes. It certainly starts like a sales pitch but it makes an interesting read. The only production Linux experience I have is with SuSE and our SA does the interaction with support (although I haven't heard of him even talking to them). From what I can tell there isn't a lot of experience with Oracle's Linux support to date. I remember when they acquired Rdb from DEC, the support people were former DEC people so the support was good. I wonder where they got the Linux support personnel from.