Re: Upgrading from Oracle Database 9i to 10g: What to expect from the Optimizer

From: John Kanagaraj <john.kanagaraj_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 21:33:44 -0800

If any of you are attending IOUG's COLLABORATE 08 conference in Denver, I will be talking on 10g features and issues that were really not well covered in books and other related topics around 10g during my presentation. The differences in the optimizer will figure in that list for sure ;-)

--

John Kanagaraj <><
DB Soft Inc

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sun Mar 02 2008 - 23:33:44 CST