Re: RMAN setup with TSM

From: David Taft <>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 15:43:35 -0500

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Databases Data Protection for Oracle for UNIX
Installation and User's Guide

Tivoli Workload Scheduler for Applications

These Metalink notes are old, but you can check to see if they have been updated for TWS & 10g or at least have links at the bottom of the notes for 10g.

Subject: Integrating IBM TSM (ADSM) with RMAN 8.1.6 - 8.1.7 (AIX 64Bit)

Subject: How to achieve alternate client restore with RMAN and Tivoli

Subject: How to Query Tivoli (ADSM) to Get Name and Status of RMAN

Subject: RMAN Hangs Using Tivoli TDP