Re: impdp with encryption on different source/target

From: Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:08:35 -0800

it has been a while I did something like this . and the syntax were as below expdp system/manager dumpfile=test.dmp directory=tmp_dir tables=scott.empencryption_password=welcome123 impdp system/manager tables=emp dumpfile=test.dmp directory=tmp_dir encryption_password=welcome123 REMAP_SCHEMA=scott:system remap_tablespace=users:system

after reboot of database

SQL> alter system set encryption wallet open identified by "welcome123";

hope this helps.
-Prasad