impdp with encryption on different source/target

From: J. Dex <cemail_219_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:43:24 -0500

I have a expdp file taken from Database A on Server A where the data was encrypted and then stored in an encrypted file with encryption_password. I want to import the data into Database B on Server B. My understanding is that I need to use the encryption_password to use that file, however, since the master key (wallet) on the two servers is different, how can I import the data into Database B on Server B without running into issues? What is the impdp command that should be used? Do you have to regenerate something after importing the data into Database B on Server B since the master key will not be in sync with the imported data?

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. http://club.live.com/star_shuffle.aspx?icid=starshuffle_wlmailtextlink_jan