Re: SQLLDR using Direct=True with Multiple Physical Records

From: Bradd Piontek <>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 11:10:39 -0600

Jeremiah brings up a very valid question regarding you formatting.

If it is your lines wrapping due to length, you need to set some sql*plus formatting:
set linesize 4000
set trimspool on
set pagesize 0
set echo off
set feedback off

etc. Hope that helps you with sql*ldr. As other's have mentioned, 8.0.5 - oracle exp/imp or simply a INSERT INTO SELECT * from table_name_at_dblink would do the trick in a much simpler fashion.