RE: Abstract accepted for has no/little money to send me?!??!?!?!

From: Grabowy, Chris <>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:44:54 -0500

Well, I just got an email that the "third level" manager above me has approved my travel expenses specifically because I am presenting.

Wow. I am liking that higher up manager. Glad she's up there. She needs to move up higher!!

Anyway, I received some interesting private responses.

Thanks for all the responses and support.