Re: Scheduler Jobs

From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 20:11:03 -0800 (PST)

Andrew

I had upgraded the Database from 8i to 10g and converted 30 dbmsJobs to Scheduler running at various interval. The test database was created few month back and lost the drive where I stored all scheduler scripts. Now in order to move to Production, I want to remove the dbms Job to 10g schedulere and so want to create the DDL. It is difficult to go with DBa_scheduler_jobs and then create the jobs based on different schedule.

Thanks
Sanjay

  • Original Message ---- From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com> To: smishra_97_at_yahoo.com Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 4:22:00 PM Subject: Re: Scheduler Jobs

Why do you need to? select * from dba_scheduler_jobs should show you what you need to know.

On Jan 15, 2008 2:50 PM, Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97_at_yahoo.com > wrote:

Is there way to extract the DDL for Scheduler Job.

TIA
Sanjay

Andrew W. Kerber

Be a better friend, newshound, and