RE: Merge datafile to Another DATABASE

From: Jeremiah Wilton <jeremiah_at_ora-600.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:43:55 -0800

Kurt,

I apologize for speculating that you are Dutch :-)

My post was poorly worded and could have been interpreted to mean that your services are expensive which by all previous accounts and as you posted here they certainly are not. I meant only to give some idea of Oracle Consulting's prohibitive pricing. Perhaps next I will insinuate that they are Dutch :-)

As for me, I count data unloading as regular consulting work and charge by the hour according to my standard hourly pricing.

Thanks,

Jeremiah