Re: export problem!!

From: Anju Bala <oraclebala_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:17:18 +0530

thank you for the valuable information given by all of you. Our sys admin informed us that its totally related to firewall issue because same commands (exp,spool etc) are running perfectly fine without any problem through any other box but our only one production out of four is having this issue. so right now I am executing required commands on that box by connecting through some other box.

Thanks a ton once again.