Re: export problem!!

From: <krish.hariharan_at_quasardb.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 22:18:57 -0800 (PST)

I would suggest that you start with v$session_wait and complement that with a level 8 sql trace should there be a need. I usually from there jump to (on solaris) truss (I think it is strace in linux) to get process activity information. More often than not this would narrow the problem domain to a specific bottleneck or problem area.

-Krish

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Dec 27 2007 - 00:18:57 CST