RE: A book on XML

From: Booth.Steve <Steve.Booth_at_we-energies.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 14:02:21 -0600

I'm no expert, but here are my thoughts.

Depends on what you're looking for. For XML in general, I've used the following links:

For XML with respect to Oracle, I've used the following links:

-
http://www.stanford.edu/dept/itss/docs/oracle/10g/appdev.101/b10790/xdb2 5loa.htm
<http://www.stanford.edu/dept/itss/docs/oracle/10g/appdev.101/b10790/xdb
25loa.htm> (Loading XML Documents into Oracle DB)

XML Documents need not be physically loaded into the database but can remain on external storage.

In all honesty, I haven't had much luck with XML books other than the Oracle XML DB Developer's Guide.

Good Luck,

Steve...