Re: Renewing an SSL certificate in Advanced Security

From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrichdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:10:52 -0600

Apparently there is a way to delete a certificate from the command line: use the mkwallet utility.

mkwallet -d <wallet pwd> <wallet location> <DN>

There is almost no documentation about this utility anywhere, but you can see all of the commands it supports by running it without any parameters. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be able to delete trusted certificates, but at least I can automate the renewal process now!

--
Jason Heinrich