Logminer failure

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 12:27:12 -0700

Oracle Standard Edition 1, Ver. 9.2.0.8
RHEL 4.1 I've opened an SR with Oracle, but they haven't responded yet and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. We accidentally deleted some data one of our customers needs to do their year-end processing. We know when it happened and thought we could use logminer to get the undo statements. Unfortunately, every time we run the query to get the sql_undo from v$logmnr_contents, we get an ORA-03113 end-of-communication channel error. Any suggestions? I lost my standby database on Saturday night and I'm still recovering that database so logminer is my only hope right now.

Thanks in advance.

Sandy