Re: DataPump on different nodes

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 22:19:19 -0500

hmmm ... not really explored that part but it is possible ...

expdp ... dumpfile=dpdir1:file1,dpdir1:file2,dpdir3:file3 will work. Remember that the directory dpdir1,2,3 should exists and will override the directory specified by DIRECTORY option.

may the force be with you, just don't try to compress the files until after the expdp job has finished.
Raj