Re: moving data between backends (fast connectivity need)

From: Cosmin Ioan <cosmini_at_bridge-tech.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:35:04 -0800 (PST)

Alex, that's **exactly** what I'm doing (as many transformations as possible on the Oracle side) then simply, moving the end point data to MS!!

  I've looked at dtswizard and I don't see the possibility of scripting that.... maybe I'm looking at the wrong utility -- dtswizard.exe -- can you check for me if there's another tool they used -- command line -- that gives you some flexibility to script? I'll probably need to check the ms forums ;-)

  thx much,
  Cosmin

Alex Gorbachev <ag_at_oracloid.com> wrote:
  As far as I know they have done some scripting n DTS and schedule those jobs at night time without any interactions. Maybe I'm missing something - I don't really know that tool myself.

Another point - wouldn't it be efficient/possible to do transformations on Oracle side?