Re: [Q] way to check how many transactions been process per day??

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:43:14 -0800 (PST)

Most of the interesting statistics relative to your question should be captured in basic level 5 statspack snapshots. I'd just use that to create your reporting and track cumulative transactions (or any number of other stats that are likely to be requested once you provide this information to your management).

Dan

not in any meaningful way I suspect. You could count user_commits or user_commits + user_rollbacks but they will only tell you how many Oracle transactions there were. This is likely to be meaningless in business terms.

On Nov 10, 2007 3:31 PM, dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

We have ORACLE 9ir2 on LINUX servers. Does there has way or script which can check how many transactions been process?

Thnaks.

Do You Yahoo!?

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA