Re: Grid Control (Rel 2) Question

From: Edgar Chupit <chupit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:08:43 +0100

Dear Chris,

I have had (still have) similar issues. Basically in our case it's due to the Bug: 6162079 V$SYSMETRIC_HISTORY HAS FUTURE TIMESTAMP (Or very similar to this bug)
Oracle Support is still working on fixing this issue.

In our case the situation is as follows on some of the instances timestamp in V$%METRIC views shows completely incorrect time (+1 year and some days).

Oracle EM Agent is using data from this view and tries to upload it to EM Repository, because timestamp is in future partition for that timestamp is not created and it reports error ORA-14400

If you want I can provide you with more details.

I have fixed issue with ORA-14400 by adding additional partition manually, but issue with V$%METRIC views is still unresolved.

--
Best regards,
 Edgar Chupit