Grid Control Metrics Question

From: Chris Newman <cjnewman_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 15:28:24 -0600

Hi,

In 10g Grid Control, if you click on 'targets', it defaults to a screen showing your hosts, and one of the measured metrics is 'Total IO/sec'. I'm seeing numbers like 3000.48 here. Can anyone tell me what that means? Is it blocks per second? Bytes? KB? Megs (Hope not)? I can't seem to find this information anyplace in the documentation I've seen.

Thanks much - Chris