should I backup RAC Objects ? 10g

From: Crisler, Jon <Jon.Crisler_at_usi.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 10:18:10 -0500

  1. Does the OCR (Oracle Cluster Registry) need to be backed up ? I don't think RMAN handles this, but it can be backed up with the command "ocrdump".
  2. Does anything need to be done with the voting file ? I don't believe we need to do anything except recreate the voting file, but I am not positive.

Any advice is welcome.