10.2.0.3 lixux itanium montecito installation problematic frame error

From: Michael McMullen <ganstadba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 10:54:10 -0400

10.2.0.3 linux itanium montecito

I'm installing oracle on this new box. I've downloaded and installed patch 5390722 which installs a version of jdk and jre. The patch instructions gave no details on where to install, so I just put it in the oracle_home. I still can't run the installer and am getting a java hotspot problematic frame error which points me to the patch 5390722. Does it make sense to install it in the oracle_home or should it be the directory where I run the database installer from? Or maybe an evironment variable. I'll be opening a tar and doing more tests but just hoping for a quicker answer from the list.

Thanks
Mike