In a BIND again...

From: Sweetser, Joe <JSweetser_at_icat.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 09:54:33 -0600

OK. Now I've got a 10046, level 12 trace file and I'm still having trouble seeing the values of my bind variables. Or so I think. If I'm reading this correctly, there are 8 bind variables in my SQL statement. The Trace Analyzer output says there are 6 and only displays 5.

If it matters, 9.2.0.6 Standard Edition on Red Hat.

thanks,

-joe

The current SQL statement is:

select
  distinct insured1_.accountId as col_0_0_,

  insured1_.objectId as col_1_0_,
  insured1_.party_fullName as col_2_0_,
  insured1_.state_Id as col_3_0_,
  insured1_.prod_number as col_4_0_,

  max(quote0_.quoteStatusId) as col_5_0_,   insured1_.effectiveDate as col_6_0_,
  count(*) as col_7_0_,
  insured1_.modified_time as col_8_0_,
  insured1_.product as col_9_0_
from
  Quote quote0_ inner join Insured insured1_ on quote0_.commonInsured_Id=insured1_.pk
where
  insured1_.transaction_Id<>:1 and
  insured1_.purged=:2 and
  insured1_.deleted=:3 and
  quote0_.deleted=:4 and

  quote0_.purged=:5 and
  quote0_.quoteExpirationDate>=:6 and
(insured1_.prod_number like :7) and
(insured1_.domainHierarchy like :8)

group by
  insured1_.accountId ,
  insured1_.objectId ,
  insured1_.party_fullName ,
  insured1_.state_Id ,
  insured1_.prod_number ,
  insured1_.effectiveDate ,
  insured1_.modified_time ,
  insured1_.product

order by
  insured1_.party_fullName asc ,
  insured1_.objectId asc
/

And the relevant section of the html output is:

Bind Variables Values: First and Top 10 Executions (according to CPU, Elapsed and Wait Times)

Exec

Line	 Exec
Ranking	 6 Values
(according to position within SQL)
5703:	 4	 172	 0	 0	 0	 0
9041:	 2	 172	 0	 0	 0	 0
15195:	 3	 172	 0	 0	 0	 0
16700:	 1	 172	 0	 0	 0	 0

I only see 5 values listed after the "Exec Ranking" is each row above.