Cluster installation on linux failing with PRIF-10: failed to initialize the cluster registry

From: laura pena <lizzpenaorclgrp_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:08:41 -0700 (PDT)

I am installing 10gR2 cluster software on linux and am at the Configuration Assistant section and I am getting a a failure on the following tool: Oracle Notification Server Configuration Assistant.

I did a cat of configTool Failed Commands scripts and re-ran by hand:

racgons add_config oracle1:6200 oracle2:6200 (comes back with no error or a successful message )

oifcfg setif -global etho/192.168.10.0:public bond0/192.168.199.0:cluster_interconnect

PRIF-10: failed to initialize the cluster registry

Help?!@

Not sure what to check for here.

Many Thanks,
Lizz