RE: Quick question for UK-based DBAs about UKOUG Conf.

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 11:10:53 -0400

Speaking as a US-based DBA who has made the trek the past two years, and will make it again this year, it's well worth the trip.

Around 2,600 delegates, I believe, and a host of world-class speakers.

You should definitely go, if at all possible.

-Mark

--

Mark J. Bobak
Senior Database Administrator, System & Product Technologies ProQuest

ProQuest...Start here.