materialized view creation is hanging

From: Prasad <p4cldba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:05:31 -0700

All,

I am trying to create a materialized view on 10.2.0.3 db on solaris . and it is just sitting there doing nothing . but when I try to run the query it executes very fast. I tried to search metalink and google on it but didnt find any clue . I have also done the stats for all the underlying table .

would appreciate any suggestions.

regards
-Prasad

--