HTMLDB

From: Weatherman, John <John.Weatherman_at_asurion.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 07:24:12 -0500

All,

I have recently started playing with HTML-DB and, while most of it seems straight forward, have hit a wall. I want to be able to pick a value (hostname) from a dropdown and have all the other values from the base table display. Getting the dropdown working is easy enough, and if I use the "Step" tags under the dropdown, everything works, but I can't seem to get the dropdown itself to trigger the rest of the fields to refresh.

Has somebody worked with HTMLDB enough to explain how to do this? I've tried the docs and can't seem to find it. I am on 10.2.0.3 and unfortunately the books outside the docs seem to be for 9i.

TIA,   John

John P Weatherman john.weatherman_at_asurion.com <mailto:john.weatherman_at_asurion.com>

Sr Oracle DBA Desk: (615) 762-1376

Asurion, Inc                Mobile: (615) 517-2831