Re: HTMLDB

From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 06:50:21 -0600

Hi John,

Sounds like you want to change to a "Select List with Submit".

In HTMLDB (actually called Application Express, or Apex now), nothing in your user enterable text fields has a value until the page is submitted.

You can also create an OTN account (if you don't already have one) and use the Apex forum for these questions. It's a very good place to start. The address is http://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=137&start=0

Bill Ferguson

--
-- Bill Ferguson