Re: RMAN question(s)

From: fmhabash <fmhabash_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 10:32:58 -0400

there is one little detail I want to make sure you attend to. Jared was the only one who mentioned it in his script. Just make sure your very last statement in the script is a 'backup controlfile'. this is done automatically for you when you use 'backup database plus....'. This is important so when you restore, you are using a CF where your current backup has been registered.