RE: SYS.HIST_HEAD$ defrag?

From: Alvaro Jose Fernandez <alvaro.fernandez_at_sivsa.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 14:25:45 +0200

Hi Dave,

I think it would be good to try again to get in touch with the owner of the ETL process/table and share with her/him the customization you needed for the table. I've had a situation some time ago developers just created some 72,000 stored procedures "just for a test", and got SYSTEM tablespace problems.

I don't work with partitioned tables, so I would like to ask . Are you using TRUNCATE?

regards,

alvaro