RE: SYS.HIST_HEAD$ defrag?

From: Herring Dave - dherri <Dave.Herring_at_acxiom.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 10:12:50 -0500

Thanks Alvaro. I actually sit 1 row away from those who develop/support the application. Unfortunately its a little more complex than just having them change the procedure. Getting it in their queue of work to do and getting that change approved, tested, and eventually implemented in production would take about 1/2 yr. Not to say this isn't worth while and in fact I've already gone down that road.

But, while that's going on, I'd like to see what I can do and when I came across HIST_HEAD$ apparently having pockets of free space, I thought I'd go down that road, especially since this could be impacting others as well.

Dave

David C. Herring, DBA | A c x i o m Delivery Center Organization

630-944-4762 office | 630-430-5988 wireless | 630-944-4989 fax

The information contained in this communication is confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please resend this communication to the sender and delete the original message or any copy of it from your computer system.

Thank you.