Re: Mimosa

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:08:53 -0400

Hello Michael, Dennis, Glenn and Paul and all,

Yes, I had googled, briefly scanned over mimosa.org but not checked the links that Michael sent over.

No, this wasn't about the drink, my friend's dad has an old oracle application that certain organizations use. But they asked him to port it over on Mimosa platform for better _adoptability_ (for lack of a better term). So, he asked me and having no clue other then Google hits, I wanted to check with the list if anyone had first hand experience.

Thank you all for your responses. My new job doesn't give me enough time to check the list everyday, which is one thing i miss most. Raj

--
-----
Best regards