RE: protocol adapter not loadable

From: Robert Freeman <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:54:55 -0600

Check your environment. Bettya something is messed up after the 10.2.0.1 install.

RF

Robert G. Freeman
Oracle Consultant/DBA/Author
Principal Engineer/Team Manager
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Father of Five, Husband of One,
Author of various geeky computer titles
from Osborne/McGraw Hill (Oracle Press)
Oracle Database 11g New Features Now Available for Pre-sales on Amazon.com! BLOG: http://robertgfreeman.blogspot.com/ Sig V1.2