Re: Unexpected result from ALL_TABLES

From: Michael Garfield Sørensen <mgs_at_CeDeT.dk>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:18:28 +0200

Hi kinzlaw,

The Oracle documentation (Oracle Database Reference 10g Release 2 (10.2)) on ALL_TABLES says:

"ALL_TABLES describes the relational tables accessible to the current user. To gather statistics for this view, use the ANALYZE SQL statement.

Related Views

So I think that you (and not Dennis) need to read the Docs!

Regards,
Michael