Re: add node , oracle software a bit error

From: Alex Gorbachev <ag_at_oracloid.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 23:40:40 -0400

Thanks Kevin. Just a quick follow up below...

On 7/10/07, Closson, Kevin A <kevin.closson_at_hp.com> wrote:
> APPL_TOP means a condensing factor. If I have 4 nodes, I'll use 2 homes.

It would cause some issues in CRS resources configuration if paths are different as I explained in previous reply. If path is the same but two different shared volumes used - well it's just more confusing than helping. So I would personally go with either 4 nodes - 4 homes or 4 nodes - 1 shared home.

Just my 2 cent.

Alex

--
Alex Gorbachev, Oracle DBA Brewer, The Pythian Group
http://www.pythian.com/blogs/author/alex http://www.oracloid.com