Re: TOAD Access to other Schemas

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 14:10:10 -0500 (CDT)

Oh don't get me wrong, I still revere LCD (Least Common Denominator) tools. They are vital for scripting or critical emergencies where other tools don't or can't work. However, for day-to-day activities as well as PL/SQL development, I can be more productive with a fancy-pants GUI. And I just happen to think that Toad does a better job of that then anyone else.

<flamewar>
And, of course, I'm right.
</flamewar>

Rich